We were talking to you a while ago about the mortgage that Infra bank is able to grant. Today we are going to study with you the work loan that this same bank has developed.
This works credit is intended to finance interior decoration, it can also be used to improve the insulation of housing. Or even rearrange the interior layout of a pavilion. But it will not be accepted if the purpose is structural work or heavy work. On the one hand because this is what Infra bank specifies and on the other hand because the maximum sum that can be loaned under this credit is 46,000 USD.
Therefore if you plan to expand your home for example, we advise you to turn to Infra bank mortgage and refer to our article on this subject.
- It is imperative to be a B for bank customer, that is to say to benefit from the current account of this bank. In addition, the monthly repayment monthly payments will be debited from this account.
- The loan will of course be studied by an adviser, the study will focus on the borrower’s repayment capacity, that is to say on his income, his expenses and the composition of the family.
- And finally, it will of course be necessary that the reason for the loan is compatible with a works credit.
Characteristics and Amount of the loan:
- The minimum sum that can be loaned under this credit is 3,500 USD, the maximum amount being, as we specify above, 46,000 USD.
- Reimbursement will be made by withdrawing installments each month for a period fixed upon signature, between one and ten years.
- The loan can finance the entire work, no need for contribution.
- Application fees: 0 USD
- Borrower insurance: Unlike a mortgage, in this case loan insurance (Death disability) is optional. It is up to the customer to decide if it is essential or not. Each case is different but we think that when it comes to a loan of a substantial amount the question should be asked.